Thanks to its midweight warmth and impact-absorbing cushion, the Edge-Thermolite® ski and snowboard sock is out to prove you don't have to sacrifice premium comfort and support for a synthetic fabric. This vegan-friendly, hypoallergenic alternative to wool works every bit as hard as the original version so you can shop for socks as confidently as you carve in them.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
THERMOLITE® is engineered to be warm and dry fast to keep you in your comfort zone longer.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible
Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
60% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
Questions? We’ve got the answers!