HELP US PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD!
WAREHOUSE WORKER AND BACKUP TRUCK DRIVER (Non-CDL)
Cabot Hosiery Mills in Northfield Vermont is looking for a motivated individual to work in the position of Warehouse Worker and Backup Truck Driver. This position will work closely with the Finished Goods Production Manager and Shipping Manager. Responsibilities of the job will include:
- Load and unload inventory received in the warehouse daily.
- Load finished goods from the production floor and prepare for shipping.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Assist the Shipping Manager in tracking and processing deliveries shipped and received.
- Driving a twenty four (24) foot box truck daily to an assigned location (As needed in a backup role).
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Other related and non-related duties as required
Work Experience/Education/Special Skills Required:
- Exceptional communication skills along with the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Physically able to do light lifting on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Valid DOT Medical Card.
- Experience in driving box trucks or something similar.
- Clean driving record.
- High School Education
Cabot Hosiery is an equal opportunity employer and offers a robust benefits package
Cabot Hosiery Mills, home of Darn Tough Vermont, has an immediate openings for a Software Developer in our IT Department.
Confer with users, technical personnel and management to collect program requirements.
Design, develop and modify software applications based on collected specifications.
Perform testing of applications to ensure the correct output is generated.
Investigate and correct errors found during testing as well as after go live events.
Document applications by using comments within the code as well as creating external documentation of program flow and revision history.
Proactively identify opportunities for business improvement by means of technological solutions.
Work as part of a team consisting of internal personnel and external consultants.
Other related duties as required
Experience with and extended knowledge of relational databases, T-SQL, VBS and C#.
Experience with Infor Visual or comparative ERP software.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated consistency in delivering projects on schedule and within scope and budget.
A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred but can be balanced with extended work experience.
Come help us produce the best socks in the world! Cabot Hosiery Mills offers a robust benefits package.
You may apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest or apply by mail to 364 Whetstone Drive in Northfield Vermont 05663.
Cabot Hosiery Mills is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Darn Tough Vermont we are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com