HELP US PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD!
Quality Control Specialist – Knitting
(2nd SHIFT 3:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL TO WORK IN QUALITY CONTROL IN OUR KNITTING ROOM. THE RESPONSBILITIES OF THE JOB WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintaining quality standards on the production floor.
- Releasing goods when quality standards are met or identifying goods where quality standards have not been met or specifications are not correct.
- Visual inspections done on goods in the buckets of various knitting machines.
- Maintaining communication with QA Manager, Manager of Manufacturing Operations and all other related parties regarding any quality issues on the production floor.
- Producing daily reports related to quality issues and resolutions.
- Working with Technicians and Knitting Inspectors to assist them with issues regarding quality.
- Other related duties as required
IF YOU ARE RELIABLE AND WANT TO WORK WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD.
CABOT HOSIERY MILLS OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENFITS PACKAGE. AND IN ADDITION THERE IS AN HOURLY SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL ADDED TO BASE RATE OF PAY.
TO APPLY E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO RCAREY@CABOTHOSIERY.COM OR APPLY BY MAIL TO 364 WHETSTONE DRIVE IN NORTHFIELD VERMONT 05663.
WE ARE MADE IN AMERICA AND WE DO NOT OUTSOURCE.
Knitting Inspectors - 3rd Shift
3rd Shift (11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.)
Cabot Hoisery/Darn Tough Vermont has openings for knitting inspectors on 2nd and 3rd shifts. You will be trained to inspect and be responsible for producing socks worn by athletes, everyday folks, and members of our military alike.
Candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment. A strong mechanical background is a plus, as is experience with computerized production equipment.
If you are reliable and want to work, we will train you to produce the best socks in the world.
Cabot Hosiery Mills offers a competitive benefits package. In addition there is an hourly shift differential added to base rate of pay.
To apply e-mail your resume to RCAREY@CABOTHOSIERY.COM or apply by mail to 364 Whetstone Drive, Northfield, VT, 05663.
Cabot Hoisery/Darn Tough Vermont are made in America and we do not outsource.