HELP US PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD!
The successful candidate will work closely with Darn Tough design, merchandising, sales and IT teams to create a unique digital shopping and brand building experience. This person will have the unique opportunity to manage a site from inception to day-to-day execution.
- Develop and execute a multi-year strategic roadmap to drive and evolve the shopping experience on all website platforms
- Develop and execute financial plans and business strategies that optimize traffic, conversion and average order value, which deliver year-over-year profitable growth in the B2C channel. Identify capital requirements and create financial budgets
- Drive new site functionality. Identify, prioritize and oversee implementation of approved projects
- Work closely with internal and external partners from concept to launch, including project definition, scope deliverables, timelines, QA testing and post-implementation monitoring
- Partner with internal stakeholders to expand reach to deliver high quality traffic, attract new customers and retain existing customers by optimizing channel and cross-channel strategies
- Work with Brand Director to develop content and ensure web presentation is consistent with corporate strategies
- Recruit, develop and lead a high performing B2C team
- Work closely with CIO to develop and implement processes to regularly monitor and report website performance, including page load times on all platforms. Measure the impact of all new development builds on site performance and initiates corrective action as needed
- Oversee the development and maintenance of meaningful, actionable web analytics and interpret and report to interested parties. Ensure that Darn Tough has the right digital and analytical tools and is fully and effectively utilizing them
- Integrates feedback from customer service, customer research and customer site behavior into site functionality
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with merchandising and inventory teams to develop and execute the brand’s business and seasonal promotional strategies
- Collaborate with the web merchandising team to ensure effective digital merchandising, navigation, search and product presentation
- Collaborate with merchandising on day-to-day operations of the site including item launch, promotional execution, pricing, item creation and content launches
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, the competition, e-commerce industry leaders and advancement in web technologies that align with our brand and use the findings to improve site processes and/or customer experience
- 5+ years of experience managing an ecommerce business
- Superior analytical skills, strong experience interpreting data and drawing conclusions
- Deep knowledge of mobile and digital marketing, web usability best practices, navigation, user flow and content management
- Ability to identify, prioritize, articulate and execute on highest impact initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a superior team
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
Come help us produce the best socks in the world! Cabot Hosiery Mills offers a robust benefits package.
You may apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com expressing your interest or apply by mail to 364 Whetstone Drive in Northfield Vermont 05663.
Cabot Hosiery Mills is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Darn Tough Vermont we are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org