HELP US PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD!
Darn Tough Vermont is growing and is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team in Northfield, Vermont. The successful candidate will collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external partners to develop cohesive marketing campaigns that bring the Darn Tough story to life through multi-channel activation. The position will report directly to Darn Tough’s Marketing Director and will have the opportunity to participate in all facets of the brand’s growing marketing initiatives.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives (product launches, seasonal direction, sales objectives, marketing & PR objectives)
- Track competitive positioning, products, brands, marketing and promotion activities
- Support the development of seasonal creative campaigns for the Darn Tough Vermont brand
- Coordinate the activation of seasonal campaigns at retail
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in the development of seasonal sales tools
- Own, manage and further develop the Darn Tough Ambassador sponsorship program
- Establish and execute upon a seasonal communication plan with Darn Tough Ambassadors, securing compelling marketing content for distribution through appropriate channels
- Compile and share monthly dashboard reports and seasonal wrap ups for the Darn Tough Ambassador program, showcasing highlights, metrics and ROI
- Own and further develop Darn Tough’s strategic partnerships, managing in collaboration with our strategic partners
- Maximize brand awareness and potential of promotional opportunities created as part of our involvement with strategic partners.
- Compile and share monthly dashboard reports and seasonal wrap ups for the DT Sponsored Events, showcasing highlights, metrics and ROI
- Be a key contributor to Darn Tough’s digital strategy including evolution of the website, blog, online and e-tailer partnerships.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage the seasonal digital calendar, delivering website updates on time and on budget
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver regular blog updates that support the overall seasonal marketing strategy
- Own the analytics process, providing monthly dashboard reports and quarterly deep dives.
- Manage Darn Tough’s global community presence and messaging across multiple platforms, listening and engaging (partners and consumers), sparking online conversation.
- Be a key contributor in the development of Darn Tough’s social media standards and guidleines.
- Own the Darn Tough tone of voice across all social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr.
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term social media strategy and campaigns across all platforms.
- Develop and manage a multi-platform seasonal community calendar that drives awareness of the brand and contributes to overall seasonal business objectives.
- Own the creation and publishing of assets as well as the moderation and ongoing engagement within each social platform.
Successful candidate will:
- Possess a positive attitude and work well in a team environment
- Be a brand builder and a story teller, wielding strong communication skills
- Have the ability to shift gears quickly from strategic thinking to project implementation
- Value partnerships and the potential that they offer, day to day and long term
- Live in the social space, innately understanding the nature of the community
- Balance the need for real time engagement with thoughtfulness and problem solving skills
- Love to write, understand the power of imagery and know how to weave the two together
- Possess both an analytical nature and a strong, insightful gut
- Play hard and work hard
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of marketing and/or brand management experience
- Documented experience creating and managing successful community-building social campaigns
- Experience managing events and/or athletes/ambassadors.
- Knowledge of Sprinklr or comparable social media monitoring/publishing/listening tools is a plus.
Experience with google analytics also a plus.
Cabot Hosiery Mills, home of Darn Tough Vermont, has an immediate openings for a Software Developer in our IT Department.
Confer with users, technical personnel and management to collect program requirements.
Design, develop and modify software applications based on collected specifications.
Perform testing of applications to ensure the correct output is generated.
Investigate and correct errors found during testing as well as after go live events.
Document applications by using comments within the code as well as creating external documentation of program flow and revision history.
Proactively identify opportunities for business improvement by means of technological solutions.
Work as part of a team consisting of internal personnel and external consultants.
Other related duties as required
Experience with and extended knowledge of relational databases, T-SQL, VBS and C#.
Experience with Infor Visual or comparative ERP software.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated consistency in delivering projects on schedule and within scope and budget.
A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred but can be balanced with extended work experience.
Come help us produce the best socks in the world! Cabot Hosiery Mills offers a robust benefits package.
You may apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com expressing your interest or apply by mail to 364 Whetstone Drive in Northfield Vermont 05663.
Cabot Hosiery Mills is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Darn Tough Vermont we are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org