JOB SUMMARY: Assist the accountant in all aspects of the accounting system, including invoicing, recording collections, entering vendor invoices, preparing disbursements, making journal entries, reconciling cash accounts, maintaining a daily cash log, providing reports to the credit and collection manager, and making collection calls on overdue accounts receivable. Perform account analysis and participate in financial reporting to support management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Learn all accounting aspects of Infor Visual
- Perform accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Collect delinquent accounts receivable
- Assist the accountant as directed
- Assist the CFO on a project basis
Key Responsibilities of the Job
- Work with customer service on customer shipment and invoicing issues
- Insure all customer invoicing is performed daily and accurately under the direction of the accountant
- Enter vendor invoices into the system
- Prepare cash disbursements that have been approved for payment
- Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned by the accountant
- Call overdue accounts and obtain payment
- Be prepared to handle all accounting functions when the accountant is on vacation
- Other related duties as required
Work Experience/Education/Skills Required
- Recent experience and knowledge of Infor Visual, or similar software system
- Demonstrated experience as a full charge bookkeeper, or a college degree in Accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent analytical akills
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with financial statement preparation and related supporting analyses is preferred
Customer Service Manager
Darn Tough Vermont based in Northfield, VT., is a fast growing brand of premium socks for all outdoor enthusiasts. We are seeking an individual to manage our customer service team that can plan, coordinate and control the activities of the team to enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
Responsibilities will include: recruiting, selecting, coaching, and counseling employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions.
This individual will be instrumental in achieving customer service objectives by contributing customer information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
This individual should have (3) three to (5) five years of customer service/supervisory experience. They should also have in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices; proficiency in CRM systems, and proficiency in MS office applications.
Please send cover letter and resume to Rick Carey, HR Manager, P.O. Box 307, Northfield, VT 05663 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knitting Inspectors - 2nd and 3rd Shift
3rd Shift (11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.)
Cabot Hoisery/Darn Tough Vermont has openings for knitting inspectors on 2nd and 3rd shifts. You will be trained to inspect and be responsible for producing socks worn by athletes, everyday folks, and members of our military alike.
Candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment. A strong mechanical background is a plus, as is experience with computerized production equipment.
If you are reliable and want to work, we will train you to produce the best socks in the world.
Cabot Hosiery Mills offers a competitive benefits package. In addition there is an hourly shift differential added to base rate of pay.
To apply e-mail your resume to RCAREY@CABOTHOSIERY.COM or apply by mail to 364 Whetstone Drive, Northfield, VT, 05663.
Cabot Hoisery/Darn Tough Vermont are made in America and we do not outsource.