HELP US PRODUCE THE BEST SOCKS IN THE WORLD!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative has primary responsibility for providing customer service support for high, medium, and low volume customer accounts, including returned material authorizations, customer forecast, invoicing, supply chain order fulfillment, logistics, customer account set up, maintain profiles and term, credit checking when releasing orders as well as order entry/management. A wide degree of flexibility and multi-tasking is expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform order entry tasks for all assigned customer accounts.
- Support customers and Sales Representatives regarding customer issues.
- Support customer requests as related for orders, ship dates, billing, invoicing and other order issues.
- Provide customer support for all incoming telephone inquiries, including consumer calls
- Provide timely responses to customers via Email and telephone correspondence.
- Provide support for all existing and new customers.
- Manage customer web sites (when applicable).
- Understand and follow applicable company practices, policies and procedures.
- Work with Accounts to identify credit requirements for customer orders.
- Manage open order fulfillment
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by Manager.
A qualified candidate will be pro-active, detail-oriented, energetic, and possess these requirements:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Personal Computer knowledge required – software and web browsing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated individual to service customer accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customer issues.
- Experience in inventory management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently or in Team environment.